OUR HOURS HAVE CHANGED
DUE TO COVID-19
Please see our Events Page
to learn how to connect with us!
Online Giving Available
Interac e-transfers may be e-mailed to
• Church to open to 30% capacity keeping minimum six-feet rule.
• Sunday services will have a maximum of 75 persons in attendance. Doors will be open at 10 a.m. We ask everyone be present and in their seats by 10:30 a.m. Pre-booking will be required.
• To reserve your seat, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office (613-472-3219) by Saturday at noon to ensure we do not exceed our limit.
• Services will be approximately one hour, and everyone will stay together in the sanctuary.
• Parents are encouraged to bring quiet activities and snacks for their children. We will continue to include a children's time during our service.
• Online services will continue at this time. To ensure the best streaming possible, Wi-Fi will not be available for personal use.
In coming to the church please note the following:
• Keep six-foot distancing at all times (outside and inside).
• Everyone will have to enter by the main front door.
• Once in the church everyone will be required to use hand sanitizer. Then, under the direction of an usher, proceed immediately to their assigned seating. NOTE: There can be no lingering in the foyer or leaving your seat to speak to others.
• Washrooms on main floor will be open for only one person at a time.
• Recommend that all volunteers wear mask when around guests.
• Wearing of gloves and masks for our guests is up to individual discretion (must provide your own).-
• Offering plate will be made available at the end of the service for your offering or you can use E-transfer or drop off offering at the church office.
• Please abide by signage placed throughout the building at all times.
In order to limit the touching of common items as much as possible:
• Doors where possible will remain open, light switches to be left on
• Paper copies of bulletins will be limited to those who do not have access to our website or by way of e-mail.
• Please bring your own Bible (Bibles and Hymn books have been removed).
• At the end of the service we will leave in an orderly way, not stopping until outside.
Summary: While all the above will make our return to church feel a little different, remember that by doing these things we are able to once again come together in a safe way to worship as a church family for which we are very excited and pleased. Please call us with any comments or questions at the church office 613-472-3219.